- The Company shall comply with laws and regulations pertaining to the protection of personal information and make every effort to protect such information.
- The Company shall take safety measures to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, corruption, alteration, and leakage of personal information.
- The Company shall specify the purpose of using personal information, acquire, use and provide it in a fair and appropriate manner.
- The Company will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining prior consent of the principal except in case of providing it to a third party pursuant to laws or regulations.
- When the owner of the personal information requests to review, alter, or stop the use of the personal information, files a complaint, or makes inquiries regarding the personal information, the Company will respond to it in a sincere and appropriate manner.